Cory and Abby are back to tackle a topic that remains very relevant in a still hot job market: Interview Prep.
Some of their top tips:
1. Be on time! Or if you arrive 5-10 minutes early, take a walk around the block or hide in the bathroom. Too early is awkward for everyone. But never be late!
2. Use the job description bullets to come up with relevant examples to use no matter what style of interview you end up in.
3. Dress for the job you want by taking cues from the company’s pictures and social media.
4. Ask good questions that show you’re interested in the company and the role, and not just the benefits and holiday schedule.
5. Tell the interviewer that you want the job!
And, as always, follow along with #humanjobsearch.