We work hard to earn the respect and loyalty of our clients and candidates whose feedback provides ideas for improvement as well as the opportunity to feel good about our existing business practices.
During a recent Inavero survey using the Net Promoter process (NPS) which measures customer loyalty, we were recognized for the value we provide to the recruitment process. We also learned where we could do a better job of managing both systems and relationships – information that will translate into areas of improvement for our team. We were pleased to learn that our ratings earned us the Best of Staffing Client and Talent Awards for providing superior service to our clients and job seekers alike. Winners who earned the Best of Staffing award for service excellence make up less than two percent of all staffing and employment agencies in the U.S. and Canada.
We’re proud to share some of those positive comments below.
- “The Boly:Welch team is a true team – always responsive, understands our needs, wants appropriate feedback, and is top-notch at finding a good match for our temporary needs.”
- “Exemplary client service, great communication. They understand the needs of our firm – and everyone is super nice!”
- “In my experience working with Boly:Welch for several years, the customer service has always been excellent, as has the quality of the temporary staff we’ve secured for assignments.”
- “It was a very smooth process getting a temp into our office. We were also able to negotiate a fair deal to take our temp on permanently. Good communication all around.”
- “We recently used Boly:Welch to find a temp to cover the front desk duties while our employee went on an extended vacation. The service was prompt and professional, and the quality of candidates that were sent to us was wonderful. The temp we selected has been cheerful, professional, and very helpful.”
- “The quality of the candidates Boly:Welch presents differentiates the group from other staffing companies in the Portland and SW Washington market.”
- “The Boly:Welch staff is extraordinary: helpful, prompt, full of light and sincerity. Temporary placements sent are, without fail, top-notch. They come in, and jump right in. They know what they’re doing, almost as if they’d worked here for years. I often wish I had these people on board every single day. I cannot say enough about the level of quality; the company’s culture extends throughout. Additionally, Boly:Welch goes out of their way to find people for us with very little notice, as we rarely know ahead of time when we are in need.”
- “Always great service, candidates, and an understanding of what we’re looking for.”
- “Boly:Welch always sends us people who are professional and intelligent. Even if they don’t have experience in their industry, they are able to learn the job quickly.”
- “We continue to be extremely happy with the very strong level of service we receive from our recruiting partners at Boly:Welch. They have a very good sense of our firm’s culture, and the caliber of candidates presented is continuously at the level we need and expect – but seldom see from other recruiting firms. This is both on the temporary and full-time placement sides.”
- “The Boly:Welch staff is responsive to our needs: they provide professional-level candidates; they are timely with resume submissions, and they are always friendly and helpful.”
- “I’ve had a really great experience working with Boly:Welch for several administrative placements these last few months. I feel that they do a wonderful job of being open and honest with both the candidate as well as the employer about what the expectations are.”
- “We appreciate the excellent communication and timely response from the Boly:Welch team, high quality candidates, and clear understanding of our expectations.”